Canal+ - Technical Distribution Department
Consultant at CanalSat - iTVNum Service - 2007/2010:
- Definition and implementation of architectures and LAN networks for service platforms (Video on Demand and ADSL).
- Integration and management of access control tools: IP filtering (NetFilter/ACL), user filtering (EdenWall/NuFW) and key management infrastructure (PKI).
- Implementation of IPSec L2L VPN and LS interconnections with national and international publishers and partners.
- Securing services with the integration of high availability solutions (Keepalived, HeartBeat and Polyserve).
- Management of monitoring tools: Nagios, Centreon and MRTG.
- Configuration and integration of network equipment (switches, routers and firewalls), VLAN integration, routing management, redundancy of network equipment (VRRP and HSRP).
Veolia Transport - National Direction France
Consultant at Veolia Transport - Operations - 2010/2011:
- Exploitation, optimization and security of the French Datacenter (LAN): Monitoring and evolution of the Datacenter architecture, flow management (filtering/translation/routing), remote access management (IPSec/SSL and Reverse Proxy VPN), backup automation active elements, replacement of active elements and migration / addition / deletion of VLANs / subnets.
- Support for monitoring, evolution and incidents for national and international interconnections (MAN/WAN); Contacts with provider (BT/OBS/SFR) and national and international correspondents.
- Implementation of management and supervision tools: Nagios, Centreon, Syslog server, IPAM, release form and access management forms.
- Integration of an international email management infrastructure: Migration of the existing SMTP gateway and establishment of a pool of active/active SMTP gateways with LDAP routing, SPAM management and spoofing management (SPF).
Stago - Research and Development Center
Consultant at Diagnostica Stago - Embedded Systems Department - 2011:
- Definition of connectivity, interconnection and security requirements for a project related to the design and development of a new diagnostic platform for laboratories and hospitals.
- Realization and presentation of a feasibility study on the implementation of different proposals for network architectures meeting the needs of this new platform. Analysis including LAN and WAN interconnection choices, hosting of a service platform, authentication to diagnostic equipment, updating and storage and backup of data.
SAVELYS GDF SUEZ - Information Systems Department
Consultant at Savelys - Infrastructure and expertise - 2011:
- Integration, security and receipt of a high available platform (DMZ) meeting the needs of the Mobility project (technicians equipped with PDA), an extranet for communities and user services.
- Management and control of the maintenance in operational condition and the evolution of the data network infrastructures.
- Management and control of the infrastructure security (Intranet/DMZ, DMZ/Internet and Intranet/Group).